1. Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Located in Neptune City, NJ, this is one of the largest and most well-known hospitals in Monmouth County. It is a part of the Hackensack Meridian Health network.
2. Monmouth Medical Center – Situated in Long Branch, NJ, Monmouth Medical Center is another prominent hospital in the area and also part of the Hackensack Meridian Health network.
3. Riverview Medical Center – Located in Red Bank, NJ, Riverview Medical Center is part of the Hackensack Meridian Health network and provides a wide range of medical services.
4. Bayshore Medical Center – Situated in Holmdel, NJ, Bayshore Medical Center is another hospital within the Hackensack Meridian Health network, offering various medical specialties.
5. CentraState Medical Center – While technically not in Monmouth County (it’s located in Freehold, which is part of Monmouth County), CentraState is a well-regarded hospital serving the region.
6. Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus – Located in Lakewood, NJ, this is a part of the RWJBarnabas Health network.